[SOLVED] Can't login in the masterserver

Stuka

Yeah SP works fine for me...I'm hoping its possible to get the key transferred over to my account or some other fix is available...otherwise there is no point in me playing, if I can't enjoy some MP with friends.

Try opening a support ticket on the main website -NOTE it is the May National holidays in Russia so don't expect a speedy reply.

Nate

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah SP works fine for me...I'm hoping its possible to get the key transferred over to my account or some other fix is available...otherwise there is no point in me playing, if I can't enjoy some MP with friends.

If that is all the problem is then ED should be able to fix it. I originally bought the BS 2 upgrade and replaced it with a full version. I gave the upgrade key to another forum member by opening a support ticket and requesting the transfer. It took couple of days but it was taken care of with no issues.

This is all I put in the ticket. The message being refered to is from the intended recipient asking if this could be done.

You have already received a message on this subject from ***redacted***, account name ==> ***redacted***, regarding the transfer of my Black Shark 2 upgrade license to him.

I am now officially requesting that this be done. We are both satisfied with the arrangement.

The license to be transfered is from my transaction numbered, ****redacted**** purchased under the login cichlidfan. I will be sending him the serial number at this time.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need from either of us in order to complete the transaction.

Thanks very much,

Edited by cichlidfan
  • Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'll try doing that, thanks for the advice cichlidfan.

Just make sure to give them a little time, it is only one overworked guy who handles these tickets and he does a lot more than just take care of things like this.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

well, I got an e-mail from support, but that didn't help..., but the party who sent me the serial still hasn't gotten support,,,

so, it's in limbo for now..

The serial number error problem needs fixed, the party that sent me the gift copy, also sent in a seperate trouble ticket to help get the issue fixed..

Thanx..

:smilewink:

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I've been having problems since i bought these 2 games on steam and recently bought the upgrade for Blackshark 2 and simply gave up after many support reply's. Im losing my faith with this issue and dont think something so simple that EDU support finds this so hard. Since all this frustration my ISP has changed and support failed to update my new email, my profile and user info with proof of purchase via steam or eagle. So EDU is this so hard to achieve updating a user account with proof steam had no problem helping easy as pie. I really really want to play my game and find myself losing my mind. And to this day I still tell my friends via Teamspeak chatting while there in server playing that my issues have not been address and probally wont. And to compact matter worse find posting on forums about comcast ISP has issues so is this my fault why i cant recieve a reset or update new email to fix this as i asked? So now no Comcast account anymore talked to high level rep about my issue at comcast about the problem and he said when email is sent and has problem the issue to fix the problem is sent back how to fix it mean edu gets the info. But that wont help anymore because my account is terminated and wont receive email from Comcast, doesnt do me any good.

Edited by rgrayhek

• 1 year later...

I'm unable to login to DCS World MP too. But after I've purchased Combined Arms, I've got finally access to the internet.

I guess it was a serial number issue with the other modules.

Edited by Biba

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.