BS 1 & BS 2 Upgrade owner request

Highwayman-Ed

Can I please request on behalf of all owners of BS 1 and the upgrade to BS 2 that we have our activation keys revoked for these products and that ED issue us a new key for BS 2.

I know this may be an inconvenience for ED to co-ordinate, but it's a damn site less inconvenient than it is for those of us who have to re-install BS 1 every time that we want to do a fresh install of DCS. I know it's supposed to remember the key, but every time that I've done a clean install since around 1.2.6 I've had to jump through these hoops and the last time I hadn't even uninstalled BlackShark 1, it was still installed and it still wouldn't activate my upgrade!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well it wouldn't only be a nightmare to set up. As ED has to procure the keys from the company that makes and maintains the copy protection system, it would also be a lot of money they'd have to blow on this.

We've had these requests in the past, but unfortunately so far the answer has been that it's not possible, sorry.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Oh well, it was worth asking... When my BS2 upgrade key expires I'll ask when I log the ticket to get more activations, I think I only have 1 more activation left anyway and I'll use that with DCS 2.0 I guess...

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]