Can't Activate the games bought on the sale

Neon_20

I've bought yesterday:

DCS: F-86F Sabre by Belsimtek (download beta version)

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 (download version)

DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora (download version)

UH-1H Huey by Belsimtek (download version)

I've activated and played the Fw 190 D-9 Dora for a bit yesterday and now today when I've tried to activate the rest of the games it was not possible, I keeping getting Automatic activation failed, and if I try to activate manually via proactive.star-force.com/2.0/activate.php, it does not generate the activation key.

Did the reg. clearance from, https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/faq/activation_wiki/

And now none of the games are working!

Any help?

Hi,

Same here. I've activated my products couple days ago. Today got the same message as you. It is probably something wrong on StarForce side.

Best Regards,

Baal

Baal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-950 @ 3.06 (stock), ASUS P6X58D-E, MSI GeForce GTX 970, 12GB RAM @ 1066, DELL 2209WA (1680x1050), LG L1960TR (1280x1024)

TrackIR 5, MSFFB 2, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

This gentleman has opened a ticket (last post has ticket number) that is probably related.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134451

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hi, guys!

I bought the BS2 today,I cannot get the BS2 activated. I tried automatic activation, nothing, I tried email activation, nothing, I tried ProActive activation, nothing, and I even bought the new activation code, still nothing as above. Any solutions to this problem? StarForce site down?? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Edited by Vinny002

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if there had been an explanation for the last problem, too!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

We are sorry that you have such problems.

Something happens on the Starforce server.

Please wait, probably issue will be solved as soon as possible on their side.

ED can not help you because the Starforce should fix his own bug on server.

If you want you can write to support here:

http://www.star-force.com/support/

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.

• 8 months later...

Im trying to activate Black Shark 2 as well, all i m getting is this

: The system requires the correct Serial Number of the application to perform this operation. The Serial Number entered is wrong or mistyped. Enter a valid Serial Number and try again.

However serial is copied from my profile, no way it is wrong.

Deactivation of product is not working : it says there is no licence to dectivate..

I installed DCS world, then few modules, then i installed BS2 and updater, and now damned thing wont activate...

WTH? Other products are working normally.

EDIT: Problem solved,after deleting .reg keys and installing everything from scratch i managed to activate both ( installation and update)

Edited by BigBadVuk

• 2 months later...