DCS, a small request

Chief1942

A member (mrmertz)on the forum wants some of the modules for Christmas and I have offered to purchase whatever modules he wants. Can you give me some guidance if he accepts my offer? Thank you.

Edited by Chief1942
To change addressee

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

It is fairly easy to do. Once you make the purchase, you can go into your order history and click the details button for that order. That will bring up a screen showing the keys. Next to each key will be check license button. Pressing that will bring up another screen showing the selected key and a 'request information' button. Clicking that will bring up a screen showing the current information and a field where you can bind the key to another user.

All you will need to do is bind the keys to mrmertz' eshop account. Note that this is not necessarily the same as his forum account.

I think that covers it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thank you for your assistance. We will leave it to mrmertz to give us an okay to proceed. This is a great community here at DCS and you are no small part of it. Merry Christmas.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT