Track IR X axis

Erk104

Neither of my pilots have the ability to move side to side. Is this just me? or is anyone else having this issue. This was not an issue in 1.5.3. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by Erk104
  • Like 1

Disabling "mouse" in VR special options (plus remaining two) has been reported as fixing similar issues in other modules. I can't test it myself as I'm still on 1.5.3 YMMV

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

have the same issue.

EDIT: Disabling mouse option worked.

Thanks!

Edited by AstroEma

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

I am still having issues but I did get the black screen issue related to the Options menu. I was able to disable some items... However if you pause track IR before opening the game once you get in to your aircraft and unpause the x axis motion seems to be fixed.

Thank you to everyone for all your help on this matter.

I am still having issues but I did get the black screen issue related to the Options menu. I was able to disable some items... However if you pause track IR before opening the game once you get in to your aircraft and unpause the x axis motion seems to be fixed.

Thank you to everyone for all your help on this matter.

Try reduce screen solution, uncheck full screen option, then you can uncheck mouse option without black screen. :smartass:

Same ... Black Screen.

Time Wasted.

No Flying.

No Fun.

+ TIR is all out of wack. Instead of the Default looking straight ahead, now mine is looking towards the center of the cockpit glass/wind shield.

I had to some coding to a lua file its outlined in this post. After I did that it was good.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2821188&postcount=39