Released!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/34r3i8qykij0qcr/Lilkiki%27s+Mistral.zip

Thanks guys for this. Should be fun.

edit, forum page, images

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2880020#post2880020

Edit: spelling correction

Edited by Hawkeye60
Forum page, images, spelling

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

LOL, Yea, must be getting old!

On a Thread note,

Just set up a quick mission with a Mistral carrier, cold start on deck with three armed patrol boats coming in fast.

Need to start up fast and take out the patrols before they attack.(I've gotten pretty fast on start up)

By the time I was getting airborne, the carrier had already taken out two patrols, only leaving me one!:mad:

Watched it all happen.

ps: will have to talk to wife about "Navel ops":megalol:

Great fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."