Another open server time with Poly Roie!

Mt5_Roie

So at around 4pm EST (little less then 2 hours from now) I'll be hosting another open server time with the following TS:

address: spiderpig.selfip.com

password: spiderpig

Hope to meet some of you guys and go for a flight.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

So at around 4pm EST (little less then 2 hours from now) I'll be hosting another open server time with the following TS:

address: spiderpig.selfip.com

password: spiderpig

Hope to meet some of you guys and go for a flight.

How long will you be on for?

Ah! I missed this again!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Well, I think we'll have to get a admin and start scheduling people in for 30 minute flights. anyone know a person who wants to be an intern to schedule all this?

Ah! I missed this again!

EST = Eastern Standard Time ?

So at around 4pm EST (little less then 2 hours from now)

By EST do you mean Eastern Standard Time or something else ?

Because where I am (EST or Toronto, Ontario time), 4pm is actually 4 hours from now.

OR did you mean GMT ... Greenwich Mean Time ?

SnowTiger:joystick:

Exactly why I need an intern. I live near Philly, so EST would be Eastern Standard Time. Or -5 in the timezone thingy.

By EST do you mean Eastern Standard Time or something else ?

Because where I am (EST or Toronto, Ontario time), 4pm is actually 4 hours from now.

OR did you mean GMT ... Greenwich Mean Time ?

Exactly why I need an intern. I live near Philly, so EST would be Eastern Standard Time. Or -5 in the timezone thingy.

The guys from budget, HR and I will look if we can squeeze in yet another intern to the company.

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.

Maybe I should have a little competition to win an internship. Start by having videos of the person flying and talk about what they like about DCS and the Gazelle. Then narrow it down to 4 peoples...put them on a server with 4 Mistral version and winner gets the internship.

Thoughts?

The guys from budget, HR and I will look if we can squeeze in yet another intern to the company.

About the only thing I ever end up recording is me ... Swearing because of "issues".

I flew every single day for over 2 years and had a blast most of the time.

Now I "try" to fly about once every 2 weeks ... only to end up pissed.

So I'll have to pass on creating videos with the Gazelle and most other Mods (currently).

Good luck to all of you. I hope I soon regain my enjoyment.

SnowTiger:joystick:

Maybe I should have a little competition to win an internship. Start by having videos of the person flying and talk about what they like about DCS and the Gazelle. Then narrow it down to 4 peoples...put them on a server with 4 Mistral version and winner gets the internship.

Thoughts?

Green light from HR, budget and I as long as you take us for a ride in the gazelle :pilotfly:

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.