Gazelle Live Stream

Wags

The Recon mode is important in DCS, In previous attempts; a JTAC would designate a target and a miraculous puff of smoke would appear on target for all players to see (F-35 like), will we replace this "game" play with something more realistic?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to hear more details about the expected level of fidelity of the helicopter flight dynamics:

• Dis-symmetry of lift
  • Vortex ring state
  • Translational lift
  • Ground effect
  • Retreating blade stall
  • Autorotation
  • Rotor stall
  • Loss of tail rotor effectiveness

• Like 1

Shoot to Kill.

Play to Have Fun.

Will the livestream be posted on Youtube?

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

At release, should be. Early access, nope.

So not on release, only when not in beta ;) (Steam supports betas as well if developers would want to use them).

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

So not on release, only when not in beta ;) (Steam supports betas as well if developers would want to use them).

Doesn't matter. ED has come out and said that early access will not be available on Steam.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

No, it may still be in beta, you only need to look at ED's and BST's own releases.

If you look at ED's own L-39 release (which is typical)

• 23rd July, 2015 - Available for pre-purchase on ED Store (with discount)
  • 28th September, 2015 - L-39C Beta released on ED Store/Standalone
  • 16th October, 2015 - L-39C Beta released on Steam (with reduced discount)
  • 19th February, 2016 - L-39ZA added to module, "officially" out of beta (but still being refined/bug fixed).

Polychop *may* do something different (we still don't have the M2000 or C-101 on Steam) but if the Gazelle is as mature as at appears, there's a good chance it'll be on Steam a few *weeks* after it's release on ED's store.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere (can't remember where now!) that the Gazelle will be a full release, ie no beta phase.

Hopefully all will be revealed later today :)

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Has a copy of the stream been made available yet?

Its not while tonight to us Europeans.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

What time will it be for Paris ? (Yes I don't even know myself :D)

Well its 8PM UK time, so thats 9PM I believe.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Will the Gazelle be able to carry a small number of troops (via the decent/embark menu)?

Will there be a pre-sale (can it be purchased at a reduced price before the module has become available) as we had it for most of the other modules recently?

When will it be released?:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro