Multi crew video thread

Mt5_Roie

Figured we'd have a thread for showing off fun videos with multi crew. I have a lot of footage to go through from yesterday open server. But here's a video I did last night with Eagle_Rising (who's a real helicopter pilot) with multi crew:

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Very informative thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor

I find I fly much better on helicopters with the rift because I have better sense of depth perception. When you can zoom in and out things change in size and its hard to tell how close you really are to things.

Enjoyed watching this video, thanks for sharing. Eagle-Rising have some great flying skills.

I guess wearing an Oculus is a game changer for helicopter flying on a computer.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Roie,

Tell Eagle_Rising not to sweat the auger at the end of the video. I have 900 hours and I still prang the F-15C (among others) more than I'd like to admit.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why the Navy put me in the backseat... But they told me it was my eyesight, the bastages!

Edited by Home Fries
  • Like 1