PayPal - Let's Call this a Quick Beta

luthier1

Luthier,

will the manuals and the guide also be available as digital versions?

You can be sure that if there are existing printed manuals you will also have the digital versions within the game-folders.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Just "paypaled" :D

Uhhh, I almost missed this project ! :doh:

Good work Ilya for the next months :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

As I see this is the 3rd best day :thumbup:

dailypledges.png

dailybackers.png

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Never done anything like this before, I'm pretty new to flight simulators. Have DCS and only one module. Been reading all the forums on Simhq and here on this project daily for three weeks. I just kicked in $40 on Paypal. Hope I did the right thing!

• Like 1

Now that the Kickstarter has ended; any chance that we can upgrade our Kickstarter pledge level via PayPal in the future? I'd really like to drop another $10 in a month to get all the planes.

Unlikely, the 'mission accomplished' update says they are closing down the PayPal site now. He does mention running another separate kickstarter when they have something to show in order to fund other planes but current pledges will be final it seems.

Cheers,

Jamie

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

• 1 month later...
Sorry for digging this up again, but I have a quick question and maybe shouldn't wait so long with this... :3

I pledged 40$ via Paypal, should my pledge be seen on the ED Store "My orders" page? If so it's not. :p

No it should not. The transaction was not with ED but with RRG/Ilya Shevchenko.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

im wondering if pay pal is still being accepted.

Paypal donations were closed at the same time as the Kickstarter ended.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

Give the RRG team time to get the website up and running, they have taken on a massive task here, maybe more than they thought.

All will be good in the end :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2