Backer Rewards Section is Finally Here

Thanks Red. I know Ilya let out an evil giggle when he spotted my request to access backers' forum. Nice..it's that one-dollar-pledge-critic-guy, I shall move him to bottom of pile. muwhahaha :D

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They linked my account after 2 mails but only on DCS site... here... not yet. But I can wait. No problem. The important part was sorted out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

They've replied. Unfortunately I still can't access backers forum, and they didn't say anything about merging my new DCS account, I created to access the reward, to my old one which I've been using to buy ED's products. So I guess it doesn't matter that my DCS WWII account is different than the account I've been using to buy my other modules?

Thank you very much for supporting DCS WWII!

Our kickstarter backer database now has a listing for

dude@yahoo.com

instead of

dude@gmail.com

The kickstarter site continues to use the original credentials, as we have no control over that.

Please try it now! You should now be able to use all site and forum features.

Thanks again!

DCS WWII Team

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I had created a new DCS user on DCS site (not forum) and I had activated there the rewards (flyables) and they moved my rewards/flyables from that new user to my old user that used another email. After first email it didn't worked although they said it would but after second email it did. My new user had no backer stuff attached to it but the old one received them and I successfully activated them.

I think the backers forum is something different and needs to be managed by ED... maybe?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Perhaps a very silly question and I apologize in advance if indeed so.

I selected the flyables and rewards right.

They key/s I was supposed to get never happened at kickstater close and I gave up on them so in the rewards I selected yet another P-51 (already have one)

I saved the changes, it says all accepted with naturally the 190 pending release date.

Simple question, when do I get the P-51 key, or is there something else I have to do?

Thank you.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Perhaps a very silly question and I apologize in advance if indeed so.

I selected the flyables and rewards right.

They key/s I was supposed to get never happened at kickstater close and I gave up on them so in the rewards I selected yet another P-51 (already have one)

I saved the changes, it says all accepted with naturally the 190 pending release date.

Simple question, when do I get the P-51 key, or is there something else I have to do?

Thank you.

well you fought a long hard battle :)...llya will surely deliver to you what you deserve, eventually

Vlerkies, i think that you 'll get the keys once the reward system is tested and finalised. I believe that it's now in beta, according to the latest post in KS from ilya.

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

Still no access to backers forum. They acknowledge the problem in last Project Update:

If you’re one of the very few remaining people affected by access issues to the beta version of our Backer Section, please bear with us! We did uncover some unexpected bugs in the system which do unfortunately affect a few backers, and we’re working on them as fast as we can. Some just ended up needed more work than we hoped.

109... 109... 109... :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Still no access to backers forum. They acknowledge the problem in last Project Update:

109... 109... 109... :music_whistling:

Nothing here as well. Spaming Ilya with emails ...? Won't do much good, I assume.

@those who DO have access to the backer forum: is it even worth the hassle?

WEll there isn't anything there atm that you cannot see on the kickstarter page sooo....

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

Well if it makes you feel better, you're not really missing anything... Nothing happening in the backer section either.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• 5 weeks later...
You have to authorize your account through the DCS website, see the first link in the update:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/backer/

Unfortunately I do not have permission to access to the backers forum.

I used a different e-mail as a Paypal founder therefore I was not able to use my "old" username with the new e-mail, so I registrated my "new" username on https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/ (DCS page) in March.

My normal forum access is working (via DCS page) and DCS: WWII Backer Rewards Personal Section too but I cant go into the backers forum :(

What did I do wrong ?

So far, only five aircrafts I chose of the six on the DCS: WWII Backer Rewards Personal Section, so i did not finished yet completeley the form. Selected Flyables: 5 / 6

I left the 6th aircraft line blank (please select) so far. This is the problem ? Was this required as Nate wrote below ? ? ?

Edited by HungaroJET-MW
Was this required as Nate wrote below ? ? ?