HTC Vie Controller and in cockpit glove

harf4ng

Hi,

When we have an htc vive controller active, we see in the cockpit a glove that mimick this controller.

Though seems there is no way to do anything with this glove, or am I wrong? I mean, how can I manipulate switches with it? And if this is possible, thing this is doable do use that when strapped on an arm, to manipulate switches?

Thanks

Edited by harf4ng

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Oh man...I didn't think of that. that's pretty cool!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

btw do we have sunglasses? ;)

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

You can turn off the vive controller to not have the glove on.

As the vive controller is of no use in DCS World, usually I start DCS with my mouse, before putting the VR helmet on, and I don't even start the vive controller...