Paranormal Activity

Flame

Hi All

I am posting this video to show up a cheap way of flying DCS which ruin the fun of the game for everyone, so whenever you find similar people, report them at least to server admins.

I believe this is not a connection issue or server lag (unless someone else have different opinion).

The player name is hidden as i am not looking to expose or shame particular player in public, however i can provide it to server admins privately in order to get him banned for servers.

jPa1se8SUfk

Salute!

=RvE=Flame

Edited by Flame

If it's Blue Flag admins they are very helpful and respondant to these requests if you PM them.

It looks like the new netcode at least handles this better, first time ive seen major warping since the changes, you can see how it tries to keep it more fluid and its much better, but given the european latency in general who knows if its deliberate or not, but certainly if people cannot demonstrate reliable connection its enough for bans on some servers so its worth chasing up.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Stuff like that was normal a long time ago in online flight sims. We see so few bad connections that we don't believe it now when we see one.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Nothing strange to me. You were lucky to follow him. Sometimes lag makes enemies completely disappear from your FOV.

Still, you killed him. So I'm sure there's nothing strange. Maybe you were lagging even harder from his perspective.

Dear Regards.

Actually that's not what happened, as i had friendly in front of me and he was asking about the same lag in the chat.