Eye Candy 2014

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No direct impact to my knowledge. VEAO has a seperate team working both aircraft. And the teams can cross share coding info/ideas so in the long run it can and will help both teams.

Very nice news. This is for me one of the most import projetc, i fell is missing a mor modern aircracft in DCS the A-10C.

lock very very excited about this launch

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Congrats on the 1000 post, for that reward this pic is for you ;)

tiffy_weps.jpg

I like to call this one "Rifle...pickle...fox..."

Please, pardon my ignorance but can those cruise missiles be told what to target when their plane is already close to the target area or do they need to be programmed before take-off?

Can they target ships at sea?

I know know what they guys are planning, but at present Typhoon cannot carry Brimstone (or Storm Shadow) in reality. Storm shadow is in the process of being cleared for use, Brimstone is a while off yet.

The UK (and thee other partner nations) don't use Maverick, so that can't be carried either.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I know know what they guys are planning, but at present Typhoon cannot carry Brimstone (or Storm Shadow) in reality. Storm shadow is in the process of being cleared for use, Brimstone is a while off yet.

The UK (and thee other partner nations) don't use Maverick, so that can't be carried either.

:cry:

I hope VEAO guys find a way for Typhoon to carry Brimstones & Storm Shadow before the real one does.

The more A2G weapons, the better.

Air to ground is for wussies anyway, A2A is manly and demanding biggrin.gif

*Ducks*

No. :)

Real men do A2A and A2G at the same time. lol.gif

Chris

Thanks for the live stream. Can you show any typhoon cockpit imagery ? I assume you have a hud working or are you flying raw. Incidently which airfield are you using. I have yet to find out how to select individual ones.

What spec is your pc.

Druid

You can see the cockpit shots further back in this thread Druid.

No instruments, MHDD's or HUD are currently implemented, just the throttle and stick animations in the cockpit. Pman was essentially flying blind.

Even the canopy glass in the cockpit model isn't in so it's very bright in there with the sun lol

We took off from Batumi.

In mission editor place the aircraft near to where you want to take off (over the field) and then select Takeoff from Ramp (or runway) and it will place it on the field.

My PC is:

Intel i7 3820 3.6Ghz Sandy Bridge

16Gb RAM

2x SSD hard drives

Nvidia GTX 680 OC

Win 7 64 bit

Cheers,

C.

Yes, thanks

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Hi Ells, i wanted to make a request, the wallpaper you posted is so cool, that i have been using it since then, the thing is that i have a triple monitor setup and i think many in this forum have one too, so is it possible for you to post a 5760x1080 version of the Typhoon wallpaper? Thankyou and can understand otherwise.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.