Eye Candy 2014

will there be, like the hawk, an alpha pre purchase ?

The Hawk hasn't been released alpha pre purchase?

But, yes we will probably release a public alpha testers version similar to the Hawk development, although it may not be as "open" as the Hawk has been.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Tango been buying new stuff? :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

But, yes we will probably release a public alpha testers version similar to the Hawk development, although it may not be as "open" as the Hawk has been.

my bad, I thought it was the same/similar process than Belsimtek with their beta module, but with a way less finished product.

Anyway, looks very good, looking to it! :thumbup:

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

No problem genbrien.

We will likely release an early paid-for-beta so you can get your hands on it early whilst we finish off development. We are at the latter stages of alpha development right now, although most have said it's pretty much there already ;)

LMAO not a chance!!

I've only just got it into DCS yesterday. Keep dreaming ;)

The discussion digressed to Hawk.

Errr ... no, it was always about the Tiffy. :huh:

If you re-read it chronologically ...:

will there be, like the hawk, an alpha pre purchase ?

my bad, I thought it was the same/similar process than Belsimtek with their beta module, but with a way less finished product.

Anyway, looks very good, looking to it!

No problem genbrien.

We will likely release an early paid-for-beta so you can get your hands on it early whilst we finish off development. We are at the latter stages of alpha development right now, although most have said it's pretty much there already

Anyhow, doesn't really matter - seemed already too unlikely to me. So, thanks for clarification.

Back on topic, so Tiffy in say 2016 is ok right? :p

Guess, that's fair enough.;)

WOW ! - looks fantastic. Can't wait :bounce:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Model looks amazing Chris. So this projected 2016 release date - was that for real or not?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

hahaha no that was me joking.

Don't hold me to this but I'd like to get it out this year and work on the next one ;)

Are you referring to the Typhoon or are you suffering from sleep deprivation again and meant the Hawk? :)

By the way, I am ready to throw some cash at you guys so we can keep this great ship afloat.

I love what you all are doing and the WIP images are gorgeous!! :thumbup:

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thyphoon this year?

Fishbed too?

Maybe a Harrier.....

My missus will leave me for a lesser man becouse of that..... time to get that dog and credit card for HER ;)

Im very impressed with the model. Living in N.Yorkshire I see them on a weekly basis. Seen a mockup dogfight between Tornados and Thyphoons..... over a farm.... what a show ;)

My paypal accont is ready and primed for the purchase ;)

Here's hoping you don't have to deveop the DCS Typhoon the same way we do the real one.

We'd be waiting until 2 years after release before we could fire a missile and another 3 years before we could drop a bomb with it if you did. ;)

It's going to be interesting seeing how close the avionics end up to the real thing, and even more interesting watching simmers get their heads around it all after years of being used to teen series US fighters and/or Russian jets.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

To be honest Eddie, we could really bodge it and they wouldn't know ;)

Indeed. But I want my DASS automation, threat escape manoeuvre cues, ESM spokes on the MHDD attack format, MAWS. Well, everything really.

I'll let you off when it comes to the "classified" stuff, and the stuff not supported by DCS. But I'll be looking for everything else. ;)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yeah but then I'd have to listing to him complain like I do about the A-10C from time to time ;)

You'll have to cope with that anyway and you know it. Look at it this way, I won't be moaning about how weapon X doesn't work how it should for a while.

Spoiler

Like I said don't hold me to it but it's a goal and I have to set goals for the team to work towards.

If you get 75% of the way there then I would still consider that huge IMHO!! Charge on team VEAO!! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals