Help with Saitek pro flight rudder pedals

I bought myself new Saiter pro flight rudder pedals.

I figured out, how to use my new rudder pedals as a rudder.

That was the easy part.

The question is, does anyone have toebrakes configured for wheelbrake and/or airbrake? How was it done? Is it even possible?

And now that my Saitek X45 throttle rudder is left unused, what have you figured out for that and again, how was it done?

I have uploaded my profile for you to http://www.lockonfiles.com

It uses the programming capabilities of the STT software to have variable toebreaks depending on how hard you push down. As I just uploaded it a minute ago, you may not find it ready for download right away, have a look again tomorrow since all uploads are checked by the administrator prior they are made public.

Another option is that you post your e-mail and I will send it to you directly.

Cheers,

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

I fiddled with sst programming software...

Okay, I got it working like I wanted. Not yet really sure if I like what I got though. This is something I wanted: Left toe is airbrake, right lifts airbrake. Any toepedal pressed to bottom is wheelbrake.

When you check the sst programming software:

This is weird, when pedals are pressed, left goes up from 0%. Right pedal goes down from 100%. Right is inverted compared to left.

Left toe=bands

Left toe 75-100% wheelbrakes w

Left toe 35-75% nothing

Left toe 15-35% airbrake out shift+b

left toe 0-15% nothing

Right toe=bands

Right toe=85-100% nothing

Right toe=65-85% airbrake in ctrl+b

Right toe=25-65% nothing

Right toe=0-25% wheelbrakes w

The right toe empty gap 25-65% was necessary, because the plane dropped ammo for some reason, I guess the movements were too fast or drivers are crap, anyway the pedals sent ctrl+w keycommands which drops payload. Weird, but when setup like this it seems to work.