The Enemy Within DLC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, many thanks for your comments. I was trying the easy summer instant action and was able to kill all the targets until the last waypoint. I run out of Mavericks and GBUs but I didn't send orders to my wingman, so I suppose I could kill all targets if I save ordnance in the previous WPs. From your list, I think I'm able to:

YES Following a flight plan

YES Switching waypoints

NO Creating waypoints from MGRS coordinates

NO Creating waypoints from Lat/Long coordinates

NO Creating waypoints from Bullseye offset

YES Using AGM-65, GBU-12, GBU-38, the cannon, Mk-82, rockets

MORE OR LESS Maintaining situational awareness in stressful situations

YES Radio comms with all three radios, tuning frequencies

NO Contacting in-game JTAC for target assignment

MORE OR LESS Night flights, including combat employment

MORE OR LESS Managing wingmen

MORE OR LESS Reading briefings and reacting to in-flight instructions

So it's obvious that I have to practise more and learn a lot about CDU and JTAC among other things.

Best Regards.

From my checklist app in android:

-- Waypoint Grid Entry

[ ] RMFCD to CDU

[ ] OSB9 to waypoint number required

[ ] Enter waypoint name in scratchpad

[ ] OSB7 to save

[ ] OSB10 to UTM

[ ] Enter UTM Sector if required then OSB17 to save

[ ] Enter Grid Ref and OSB16 to apply

[ ] UFC - FUNC+MSN

[ ] DMS - select waypoint in HUD to make current

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Baltic's mission are always a learning experience for me. That's what I love about them. I either learn a new aspect about the aircraft's systems or I learn something about how I need to manage myself or my flight. IMHO.....For more advanced pilots, they are a challenge that puts your skills to the test in a realistic scenario. If you are newer to the aircraft, I can't think of a more enjoyable way to train.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mission s18 Wizardry broken?

Hi mission s 18 seems broken. Tried it 4 times now. The vehicles taht are supposed to be charlie are stuck and won't move out to the sweet spot.

is there anyway i can skip this mission or get a fix?

ty

As Gliptal says, in Open Beta there seems to be a problem with units set to late activation - they activate with their AI off, so they don't do anything they are supposed to do. Hope this will be fixed soon!

the Gazelle campaign has the exact same issue with late AI activation in Open Beta.

Whats your next campaign by the way :)

Guys, an update - current release version of 1.5 (and Open Beta for that matter) has introduced a bug breaking the GROUP AI ON / OFF trigger, which is used in several missions of the campaign. As it stands, some of them won't be playable until this is fixed. The bug has been reported and ED knows about it.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Guys, an update - current release version of 1.5 (and Open Beta for that matter) has introduced a bug breaking the GROUP AI ON / OFF trigger, which is used in several missions of the campaign. As it stands, some of them won't be playable until this is fixed. The bug has been reported and ED knows about it.
Friday's update for stable had the fix in the changelog: is it still broken anyways?

"Fix of late activated ground units that did not start after activation" - yes, this is fixed. But a new bug was introduced, with Group AI trigger to ON / OFF. And this is quite often used in the Enemy Within...
:doh:

Hey, so is there a version I can revert to that would allow me to progress through and perhaps beyond the Masada mission... if I go back to 1.5.3.52724 perhaps? I'm really digging this campaign by the way, challenging but not frustrating. Thank you.

-John

edit: I meant the MASADA mission where the trucks never leave the base while you are in holding pattern.

Edited by Boogiesg