Discount special not available on buy page

WarMerchant

Im having the same problems, and no amount of refreshing, logging out and back in, or changing browsers is fixing the problem.

Seems to be a problem with the online store. Tech support please?

http://puu.sh/fZeah/a83e5a7c78.jpg

And here is a screenshot of the product on the products buy now page - http://puu.sh/fZeDj/c515975e11.png

Edited by skiboss

Discord - Psycho#8075

I submitted a trouble ticket. Yes, unfortunately the sale is over ("this morning" allegedly). Yes, that's false advertising to list one price on the site and then charge another. Yes, im butthurt. cry.gif

Most unfortunate, is the fact that I cant afford to pay the full listed price.

I don't mean to devalue the work that goes into any of the addon packs, but (in my opinion) paying $40 for an extra aircraft is too much. $20 for the latest update ok. $10 for older releases, ok.

Guess ill put it on the back burner till next sale, if there is one.

Discord - Psycho#8075

Starting at 18:00 (Moscow time) on Friday the 13th, and lasting for three days, we are offering a huge 70% off sale on most DCS products from our e-shop

Yes I follow you skiboss, false advertising, that's not 3 days but 2 ... sorry for keeping my money this time, but pretty upset of having lost my time with this junky promotion. :thumbdown:

Hi guys, I managed to get through after a few minutes but I've seen it on a previous sale as well. There seems to be some form of DNS refresh or archive that appears to happen I think? One second you can see the discount then the next its gone. Then appears later sometimes after refreshing a few times.

If it is that, it's either an ISP cache issue or try restart your PC, clean out all cache etc. and try again. All I can think. I'm going to try that next time the sale happens and see if it works if I encounter another episode.

As for sales, they happen regularly so don't worry, every second month or so which is very nice of DCS and certainly welcomed! :)

Hang in there, you'll be able to pick it up again soon I'm sure.

But yeah, something odd with the cache or DNS or something, seems to fluctuate.