Activation Issues / License Invalid

X93355

Hi Guys, Hoping someone can help.

I just bought a new copy of F86, P51, UH-1H and FW190 today for my 2nd computer.

I made a new account to keep it nice and neat.

I built a new PC and transferred all the old account installs and that works well.

On the old Computer, I have uninstalled DCS World (and deleted) and re installed.

When running multiplayer, license invalid so it does not work : (

Single player is fine.

Checked the Licenses on the portal and shows not activated at all. How do I force the activation, fix this issue?

Cheers

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Just been through the registry on both computers and removed the keys. Restarted and now the old computer (win7) is connecting to Multiplayer.

But the new PC (win 8) is not connecting to Multiplayer.

I'm lost! Seems a bit messy even with using different accounts for the purchases.

Anyone have any ideas? Any one else use more than one PC and more than one account? Should I have used the one account for all the purchases?

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Modul\bin\Modul_protect.exe

Use this for De/Activation

Have done that as well. Double checked the Registry for the codes and compared both computers to the licenses purchased and everything is correct in the registry i.e. both computers have separate codes for each product installed.

New account and new purchases work perfectly now on the old computer.

Old account and old purchases still get the error "license invalid" on the new computer.

Is there something else I need to do?

Have logged a trouble ticket.

Edited by X93355
Trouble ticket

Found the culprit, UH-1H module.

Ended up just unticking each one (one at a time) in the module manager and trying multiplayer until it worked.