Development Update December 2015

Ells228

Thanks for the Great update. Lots of good things coming from you guys. Merry Christmas to all and have a productive and prosperous New Year!

<S>

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Here you go :)

a9czsbJ.jpg

Pman

I just had Sir Mix a lot pop into my head when I scrolled down to this gorgeous WIP!

Becky look at the Prop it's just so big! *scoffs* She looks like one of those fighter pilots planes!...... I like big props and I can not lie! You other brothers can't deny! When a plane goes by with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face.......!

You get the idea! Lmao! Looks great gents you've got my money!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Pmans avatar? Too small for my old eyes to see, some sort of early cockpit work, but of what?

No Comment...

Darn, how can you not like the elliptical wings more??! :crazy:

Just joking, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

hehe, yeah it is.

There were a few other considerations, it wasn't purely what I wanted. :pilotfly: But it was my decision

Pman

Pman,

Do you think it would be a major task to do the full wing version? Naturally the 3D work would be easy as everything besides the wing tips are identical, but obviously the full wings will change the flight characteristics and performance of the aircraft thus it is really this part which then needs development time.

Don't you think it could be done in a relatively short amount of time?

You could sell it as a 10 dollar module addon. I know I would buy it!

Pman,

Do you think it would be a major task to do the full wing version? Naturally the 3D work would be easy as everything besides the wing tips are identical, but obviously the full wings will change the flight characteristics and performance of the aircraft thus it is really this part which then needs development time.

Don't you think it could be done in a relatively short amount of time?

You could sell it as a 10 dollar module addon. I know I would buy it!

um, visually as you say there is not a lot of difference.

Technically we have a theory how it could be done, however until the spitfire is out of beta it is not something we will look at, at that point I'll make a call on if its feasible to do the changes/additions

Pman

um, visually as you say there is not a lot of difference.

Technically we have a theory how it could be done, however until the spitfire is out of beta it is not something we will look at, at that point I'll make a call on if its feasible to do the changes/additions

Pman

Sounds good Pman! :pilotfly:

Btw just incase it may have any influence on your final decision, I know a lot of people who would pay an extra sum for the full wing version - so you can rest assured that the extra effort will be paid for :)

Nope

Pman

Perhaps then the avatar shows a yoke plus two throttle levers on the side?

Could this be the secret Project ?

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

Ells, Pman and all you (40+) aged? Folk at VEAO, merry Christmas and thank you all, this is where I have waited my life for simming to be, except I prefer SP so bring on a VEAO mission tool thing. ;-)

Thanks guys...

Haha I'm the only 40+ one here ;)

Many thanks for your kind wishes and I hope you have a happy holiday too :D