3 times a charm

Sunjah

Wow, sorry. It was a very bad point in my life and I was not trying to be rude, just seemed like (well, actually was) everything in my life falling apart. Sorry, Duders!

Edited by Sunjah

Remember, on Nov. 4th, vote for Black Shark for President!!!

No, this post is ridiculous. Sorry. :P

And going Godwin on the powers that be is probably not a good way to go about voicing discontent. (Probably mailing them and discussing it is the best way, if they have time and inclination they might explain the reasons for their decisions.) Might want to edit that before they see it. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I am beginning to think this forum is run by "Power Nazis."

You lose by default (google Godwin's internet law).

Rant moved. Don't do it again. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

[quote=Sunjah;760495 Obviously, this one will be moved as well, so read it before it goes to NEVER be seen again.

(seriously, guys, this is ridiculous)

peeps might see it, read it and might not post in it after reading it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Isn't it interesting that 3 times I had posts moved, 3 times they've gone to their new home and had NO ONE respond (even though one is close to a year old).

I am beginning to think this forum is run by "Power Nazis."

Give it a break guys, a general discussion forum that discusses things that have a general connection to a game should not be moved.

Obviously, this one will be moved as well, so read it before it goes to NEVER be seen again.

(seriously, guys, this is ridiculous)

Strange, I NEVER have these problems.........

Oh yea, I found this very good: Posting and YOU

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...