Leatherneck Simulations Monthly Update - January 2015

Cobra847

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup: I Love your Avatars Cobra and westr :thumbup::D

Likewise my friend. Tomcatters were a cool squadron.:)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Our host has dropped the ball.

So about that little something you said you would push out on your website, why don't you post it here ;)

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Likewise my friend. Tomcatters were a cool squadron.:)

But not as cool as the Black Sheep squadron. :D

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Pappy Boyington agrees with this... :D

Cobra not :)

"Also; I managed to bork the "marine" part of our next project, it was actually not flown by the USMC. It is an aircraft you'd expect to have been; but wasn't. wink.gif"

I would stay with the Tomcat.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cobra not :)

"Also; I managed to bork the "marine" part of our next project, it was actually not flown by the USMC. It is an aircraft you'd expect to have been; but wasn't. wink.gif"

I would stay with the Tomcat.

Perhaps a hint to one of the other aircraft they are making?

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

But not as cool as the Black Sheep squadron. :D

Which means it may be the F4F Wildcat, F4U Corsair, F9F Panther, F2H Banshee, FJ Fury, A-4 Skyhawk or the AV8B Harrier II.

An impressive selection however you go about it, though I'd be particularly happy about either the latter two.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

At this point I'd like the site to be confirmed On. If site remains offline... new modules are useless talk.

I don't understand why LNS treats this so kind of easy... New customers from Steam, etc could just click the site link and boom! Silly message about site offline not being payed or something... What do you think will happen with the transaction?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I hope they hold a card with a russian bird on it

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

At this point I'd like the site to be confirmed On. If site remains offline... new modules are useless talk.

I don't understand why LNS treats this so kind of easy... New customers from Steam, etc could just click the site link and boom! Silly message about site offline not being payed or something... What do you think will happen with the transaction?

While you make a fair point, I would think they are doing the all that they can to get the website back up. One of the Devs mentioned that they are having issues with their hosting service.

And at the same time, why shouldn't we have fun trying to figure it out? It isn't our task as the community to worry about things like getting the website running. I think our task is to enjoy what we currently have and speculate(in a non-serious manner) that the future may entail.

My Specs

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Valve Index

We're getting a Flogger of some stripe, for sure.

I've been terrorizing Hoggit with the "heavy breathing" photo, I'm this close to posting it here as well if the Flogger proves true.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

@ Cobra847

Cmon now, show us the pics of you guys "secret project" u know we already know what it is but let's see the progress!;).

Show us the tomcat... show us the tomcat... show us the tomcat...

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

@ Cobra847

Cmon now, show us the pics of you guys "secret project" u know we already know what it is but let's see the progress!;).

Show us the tomcat... show us the tomcat... show us the tomcat...

What? A tomcat? Where?

As for the site; I hope it will be online by tomorrow as our ticket got escalated today. (12 days after submitting it! Fantastic support.)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

You're* :)

Buuuuuurrrrrnnn!

@Cobra, glad to hear that your hosting service is finally working on it! Maybe we should show them our mighty pitchforks :devil:

My Specs

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Valve Index