DCS Mirage 2000C Discussion

Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for heads up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Just a question that may be to early to answer: will this be sold as a "complete experience" in the same way Leatherneck does it, or are you going to feed us piece by piece like Belsimtek? The former release the MiG-21 with a professional flight model, campaign, training missions, single missions, a complete flight manual right off the bat. The latter release the Mi-8 with some of those components missing, with a completed flight manual still not available over a year after release, while several aircraft are sold in front of it.

I'm not saying you shouldn't beta test the Mirage, but y'know, avoid the "endless beta" which seems to be trending in the gaming industry these days. I'd prefer to recieve a complete product shortly after paying you for it.

In the mean time, keep up the good work.

Just wanted to say that I'll be buying the beta when it comes out, and I fully support a functional DCS Mirage model. Keep up the good work!

Same. A well modelled modern air-air fighter is completely lacking for now in DCS and I consider it a necessity for a "digital military aircraft battlefield simulation". I'll be buying it as soon as possible for the sheer virtue of being the only modelled "modern" fighter.

• Like 1

im gonna buy any version of the Mirage 2000.

But if they would release a FC3 Level aircraft while continuing work to make it "full Sim quailty"

I would still get it.

I just want this to be out as soon as possible and if i have to wait for the fully clickable cockpit and such im ok with that.

Volevo solo dire che mi comprerò la versione beta quando uscirà, e sostengo pienamente funzionale modello DCS Mirage. Mantenere il buon lavoro!

[/ QUOTE]

+100

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Translate please =P

http://goo.gl/Klq1uo

I just wanted to say that I'll buy the beta version when it comes out, and I support fully functional DCS Mirage. Keep up the good work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Are there any word out to what Weapons will be added for the Mirage 2000.?

It is compatible with the Aim9 so it should be able to use the sidewinders in game atm but other then that it needs new weapons.

The Super 530D as a SARH most likley but i hope they add the Mica aswell.

Both the Active Radar and IR Versions.

Its a newer missile but has been in use since year 2000 so fits the timeframe with ease.

But For older missiles the Super 530D as a SARH And a R.550 Magic 2 for a close in IR missile.

Since to my knowledge its not able to use the Aim-7 or the Aim-120.

So unless its gonna be equipped only with Aim-9s some new missiles would need to be modelled for it.

This might not be the correct thread for the question but =P.

Keep up the great work and i cant wait to get my grubby hands on this aircraft ^^

Are there any word out to what Weapons will be added for the Mirage 2000.?

It is compatible with the Aim9 so it should be able to use the sidewinders in game atm but other then that it needs new weapons.

The Super 530D as a SARH most likley but i hope they add the Mica aswell.

Both the Active Radar and IR Versions.

Its a newer missile but has been in use since year 2000 so fits the timeframe with ease.

But For older missiles the Super 530D as a SARH And a R.550 Magic 2 for a close in IR missile.

Since to my knowledge its not able to use the Aim-7 or the Aim-120.

So unless its gonna be equipped only with Aim-9s some new missiles would need to be modelled for it.

This might not be the correct thread for the question but =P.

Keep up the great work and i cant wait to get my grubby hands on this aircraft ^^

They said the exact variant that they were modelling was the Mirage 2000C S-5, which I believe was the "best" subvariant, that carried the RDI radar, Matra Spirale chaff dispensers, Thales RWR, and the upgraded M53-P2 engines. I expect we'll get the following.

• Matra R.550 Magic II heat seekers
  • Super 530D semi-active radar
  • Mk.82 dumb bombs
  • SNEB 68mm rockets
  • Belouga cluster bomb

The rest are "possible but I doubt it."

• AIM-9L (compatible with R.550 mounts? Not sure)
  • Exocet (it was mainly RDM-equipped exports that could carry it)
  • ARMAT (not much data on it, and nothing suggests the 2000C carries it)
  • Super 530F (not sure if RDI compatible, seems like a bit of a waste)
  • MICA (maybe the IR, almost certainly not the ARH variant)
  • LGB's (if they're in, it will be buddy-lase only)

Edited by Zakatak

Cant wait for the Mirage 2000 but im kinda worried that it will be outranged weapons wise especially if it wont have the Mica.

Im kinda confused why u (maybe the IR, almost certainly not the ARH variant) About the mica.

When the Radar guided version actually enterd service earlier.

Is it because its more secret so it would be harder to get info about it?

I'm pretty sure that - in the hands of a skilled pilot - the Mirage will be a dangerous enemy. Even the brave guys flying the MiG-21 occasionally shoot down Eagles, and the 2000C is definitely more dangerous as the MiG-21.

Perhaps not if your opponent is an Eagle with a veteran pilot, but you can still surprise those sometimes.

I as well am extremely excited about the Mirage 2000, can't wait to send Razbam my money lol.

Looks like the 530F was carried and compatible with the later model M2ks, which will give it decent medium range punch. I'm sure if you really want to try and mess with eagles in multiplayer you could always do some config rewriting and stick an AIM120 on it ;)

Well would not the 530D be better then the 530F? (530D was the standard Radar missile for the 2000 untill the Mica)