Expanded loadout mod V1

Wolverine

Great mod Wolverine!

This mod is now allowed on the 51st Server :thumbup:

Sweet, Thank you. :thumbup: :cheer3nc:

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

The artist formerly known as VVS 504 Wolverine.

Hi Wolverine,

A few days ago I tried to split rearm.lua into multiple files, one per airplane. The reasoning behind it being that some multiplayer servers would be interested in checking the integrity of the rearming menus on a per plane basis, for example checking the fighter payloads but not the bomber ones.

I succeeded in splitting rearm.lua by using a dofile() command for each aircraft, as explained in this post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=894232&postcount=18

You may want to consider trying this out for your mod. I can't guarantee it will work, but if it does it will make your mod even better suited for multiplayer servers.

S! Case

Thank you for the suggestion/link. I will have a look at it and see what could be done.

As you say, the bombers don't need to be checked especially the Su-25/25T which will drop ordinance that's not "hard coded" to it (Pity we couldn't do the same for the other airframes).

Only down side I could see in that case is that some of the fighters load-outs are woeful also, but I'll see what I can do.

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

Any possibility making ingame loadouts for flyable AI planes ? -> (rearming with suitable loadout the Tomcat/Bombcat or Hornet and Naval Fulcrum-K)

Yep,

I'll make it a separate add-on though, so that its not included in the "original" flyable expanded loadouts for peeps that don't want it/don't use efA type mods

• 6 months later...

What other servers use this besides the 51st?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

What other servers use this besides the 51st?

You mean allow Wolverine's payload mod?

Any server that does not check the integrity of Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/Rearm.lua.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sweet, the standard A-10 loadouts suck. I only fly in a few servers anyway. How did i miss that before.

EDIT: Just tried it out in the 104th, had to install it manually, but it works. The only thing i don't like is that I no longer have my loadout

4x120C

2XAIM-7

2XAIM-9

3 tanks

I guess I'll have to get use to having 2 tanks. Thanks for this great mod, now I have better loadouts for my A-10.

Edited by Cali

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Guys don't bother using pre-made payloads, create yourself your own. You just click what weapon on what pylon and save file :)

Yoyo the reaper done good job.

http://perso.numericable.fr/yoann.q.site/lopmt.0.9.6.zip

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

That's only for single player right, Mogas and Mustang?

• Like 1

LOL Mustang, but I must say 120s suit MiG-29 ^^

@MoGas - simply add whatever weapon CLSID to configuration of application and you can add it. :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I didn't want to get surprised fighting a 29 and getting smacked by a 120. Had something like that happen before many moons ago. Some guy thought it was funny to load ET's on a F-15.

I didn't want to get surprised fighting a 29 and getting smacked by a 120. Had something like that happen before many moons ago. Some guy thought it was funny to load ET's on a F-15.

Everyone who plays with such odd payload will be banned from servers where it is not acceptable - so there is no problem at all ;]

ಠ_ಠ

Everyone who plays with such odd payload will be banned from servers where it is not acceptable - so there is no problem at all ;]

This happened a few years back, like 4-5 years ago.

Now FC2 / DCS lets us obtain a player's game I'd and IP with ease even after the player leaves the server. Worth its wait in gold and a great addition by ED.

I whole heartily agree. Haven't seen a certain person flying in a long time that we use to watch.

• 8 months later...