Ticket Number 16047 Black Shark Serial.

Your ticket is under action - it was already forwarded to the appropriate staff when I looked at it now. Hopefully you will be assisted shortly. Apologies for the delay.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

ticket 16086, I supposedly ran out of activations for my BS1 (even though I've only installed it twice since I bought it in 2008) so I bought another "copy" online and it's giving me the same serial as the first one. Turned this ticket in last Thursday, still no word on my (now) 2 copies of bs1, need it to use my BS2 upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...

No S/N Issued upon Purchase

I purchased DCS A-10C English Download Version a couple of hours ago. The transaction was instantaneous but no serial number was ever issued to me... Mood killer...:cry:

Searched everywhere on the website as well as the forum but was not able to resolve it from my end so I submitted a support ticket (ticket # 16447).

Eagerly waiting for response from ED.

Edited by ferriwheel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 for no S/N issued upon purchase.

I purchased DCS A-10C English Download Version a couple of hours ago. The transaction was instantaneous but no serial number was ever issued to me... Mood killer...cry.gif

Searched everywhere on the website as well as the forum but was not able to resolve it from my end so I submitted a support ticket (ticket # 16447).

Eagerly waiting for response from ED.

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also an missing the s/n for A10c warthog online purchased 9-25-12.Reported problem ticket #16444.no response yet.

help. Same issue transaction went through i have a confirmation number,but NO s/n generated.looked under payments on website it shows the purchase and paid, but no s/n for product.

Edited by realitegraphics

Thankyou. Just so you all know, you're not being ignored. The issue is under investigation.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Same as ferriwheel

- now the Su25t 'fly' command triggers an A-10c activation dialog which I have to exit 3 times before the Su25t mission starts; then the quit dialog freezes, necessitating 'windows task manager-end process' to get out of the Su25t mission.

No wonder there's so much piracy - no need for a serial activation!

Sorry, I'm just saying...the irony...the horror...the horror of it all...

Bureaucratic nightmare! ...21st century style!

Woe is Me...Woe are Us...when will it all end?

Sorry, ya just gotta laugh when shit happens!

Support ticket #16438

Is there anybody out there that can help a man/men/women/children

in need?

Please check your payment status on the dcs webpage, the serial should be visible now.

Hey bud, just checked, did not work for me, tried the usual clearing of cookies and different browsers (firefox/chrome) but still no joy.

Had a look through other places it may show up, download link etc. nothin there also

Phil

Hopefullt this is just a delay, it should show up soon. Ensure your browser is not using cached copies of the website.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 years later...