• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why didn't i saw this earlier !?!?!

This thing has a working pit !?!?!

Where can i download the current version ? It's not very encouraging to crawl to 100 pages of the thread to find every update and so on.

Maybe the original poster could edit the start post to contain all relevant info. This mod is awesome :)

why didn't i saw this earlier !?!?!

This thing has a working pit !?!?!

Where can i download the current version ? It's not very encouraging to crawl to 100 pages of the thread to find every update and so on.

Maybe the original poster could edit the start post to contain all relevant info. This mod is awesome :)

maybe he already did that, you could bother to check

No longer active in DCS...

Beczl if your not collaborating with ED, you should be!

I agree with Galagamo with all of Beczl's hard work it should be rewarded if he has the time with being part of the ED Team

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 4 weeks later...

Any news Beczl?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 month later...

You've Got eMail BeczL :smilewink:

^ "MiG-21bis for DCS"

^ "Maz-537 and other Heavy Tools"

^ "Combined Forces Mod for DCS:A-10C and BS2"

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people. Could someone say me a step by step to engange a air enemy. I mean the 21 look a little different than the 27 so maybe the training lesson is not the same. Also the 21 came with 4 different missile, so maybe is defferent the use. So I am new with the 21 and I like learn:helpsmilie::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Hi people. Could someone say me a step by step to engange a air enemy. I mean the 21 look a little different than the 27 so maybe the training lesson is not the same. Also the 21 came with 4 different missile, so maybe is defferent the use. So I am new with the 21 and I like learn:helpsmilie::thumbup:

Try here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw5oBNbOHHE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA866C16D21847585

you can find more training lessons there

• 1 year later...

No they are different FC1 was an addon to LOMAC, FC2 is an Addon to the Addon, And FC3 is better still.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup: