How to install the A-10C into 1.5?

Captain Midnight

Use the Module Manager. It is no longer in the menu on the right, instead you will notice a 'checkerboard' icon in the bar on the upper left, which is the Module Manager.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks bud!

Edit: Ok, I tried that, but it still refers me to the same 1.2~ file. I haven't played around with DCS in about 3 years, so I just downloaded 1.5. I don't have any other older worlds / modules loaded on my comp.

I get "DCS World 1.2.16~ must be installed" after I tell it where to install.

Edited by Captain Midnight

I think you have to go to DigitalCombatSimulator.com and log into your account. Make one if you don't have one.

Then go to your profile (upper right hand of page), and do a License Check (type your key into the space provided), and if all good with the license you can active (or link) that module to your account and it will be available in-game.

Had to do this with my Steam modules when I installed 1.5 beta separate from my Steam version of the sim.

Good luck!

DrDetroit

Edited by DrDetroit

• 1 month later...