Extended Time Away

Scepter

I purchased A-10C back in 2011 & the X52 Pro soon after. I played the sim up to the early part of 2014 and thought that I would pick it up again. The problem that I am having recently is that I have downloaded the current drivers & the SST software and have a profile that is being recognized by the stick (MFD), but is not recognized by the game. Do I need updates or quite simply, am I missing something?

Hi there! I have the A-10C and X52 Pro as well. What exactly do you mean when you say the game does not recognize it? Do you see a column for the X52 Pro in the controls options menu? Do your control axis (roll, pitch, throttle) work in game? It might be an issue of your .lua or .pro files being in the wrong place.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I am far from an expert at this but I believe you need both the .lua and .pro files for everything to work. Look at the user files section of the ED site for a profile that works for you. If you have the .pro file working, you may need to map the controls yourself in game to create the .lua file. For my setup, I followed this thread (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58484) Hope this helps!

Edited by =BJM=
Typo

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Hello. Yes I do see the column. When I run the game, the axis do work. Since I am to lazy to complete all of the key bindings, I am trying to run a pre-made .prO-profile.

I do know that if you are running Windows10, it can (some people don't seem to suffer this fate) be problematic for the SST software. I was using the X52 pro and could not set up anything in the profile editor, but I also have the regular X52 and the profile editor seems to work ok with it. Saitek told me that it may have something to do with the fact that they have not set up Win10 driver support yet.

So I just use the X52 and not the pro. Other than a few control surfaces, I see no big difference in the two.