CH Fighterstick Throttle

Hello,

I recently got the CH Fighterstick to use with DCS World (specifically the A-10 module). The only problem is that the throttle on the joystick doesn't move the throttle in-game, and I couldn't figure out how to map the throttle. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks, beefforyou

Under options / Controls make sure you have selected the correct aircraft (A-10C in your case) and it's the sim or game depending on which you are setting up. Under the drop down select "Axis Commmands". Under the joystick column across from "Throttle Both" (I don't own a CH Fighterstick so I'm presuming it is not a dual throttle) clear the setting if there is one then click "add", move the throttle on your stick forward then back and the game should detect it and set it automatically.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Under options / Controls make sure you have selected the correct aircraft (A-10C in your case) and it's the sim or game depending on which you are setting up. Under the drop down select "Axis Commmands". Under the joystick column across from "Throttle Both" (I don't own a CH Fighterstick so I'm presuming it is not a dual throttle) clear the setting if there is one then click "add", move the throttle on your stick forward then back and the game should detect it and set it automatically.

Well, the problem was that "Throttle Both" wasn't showing up in Axis Commands. I came back on today, and it was there, so I was able to solve my problem. Thanks.