What is the AI skill level of the P51 dogfight mission?

Can I just open the mission editor and "save as" to make it more challenging AI... I think I've mastered it at the default level...

I'd like to take on some human opponents but hard to find folks in the servers flying any WWII planes...

Hmmm.... Been on several times and finding anyone in any WWII planes at all (let a lone a dedicated WWII server) has been difficult... Am I supposed to do something other than use the multiplayer menu choice to get to a server?

Hmmm.... Been on several times and finding anyone in any WWII planes at all (let a lone a dedicated WWII server) has been difficult... Am I supposed to do something other than use the multiplayer menu choice to get to a server?

Just know your servers.

ACG the best dogfighting server.

DoW

Burning Skies

Those are three server that you should keep an eye on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Also use the "favorite" function on the server list to keep track of the known WWII servers. They are situated in a variety of different time zones and can be a bit unpredictable as far as peak activity.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access