104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Damn it buddy the only good server. :)

Should put IP in first page.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

;2503020']Yeah its removed for now after reports it was bugged' date=' however I see other servers with it included so I'll add them in and see how it goes when I get time over the next day or so :)[/quote']

that`s a great news.

actually I have been playing in those server with MIG21 included for a while, and there is no any problem with MIG21.

I can fly, land, and shoot down enemy with it. but I want to do these in 104th server....

Because 104th server is the best server in DCS world.

without 104th server, I won`t fly.

without MIG21, I can`t fly.

:pilotfly:

;2507027']I would have been hunted down and killed if I didn't update to this version ;)

Mig21 added!

Please let me know if there are any problems with them.

Yea i have a problem with the Mig-21.

One crazy Finnish Bugger (who is not to be named) almost killed me with it! and he did go and kill

WinchesterDelta before we went after me.

Its not to be allowed i say!.

Pesky Mig 21 pilots should know there place as not to go after our F-15s and Su-27s

:mad:

;2507027']I would have been hunted down and killed if I didn't update to this version ;)

Mig21 added!

Please let me know if there are any problems with them.

thank you so much Mav....

I really do not know how to express my gratitude.

today I was shot down 3 times with MIG21 by enemy in the server.

but I am so happy for that...

I finally can fly my favorite plane in my favorite server.

Suddenly everything goes into a real~~~~

everything with MIG-21 is fine in the server. No any problem for sure.

BTW, ED should put the server name on the top of server list. the server name always appears at some point,but not usual. what`s wrong with ED??

Edited by wumas0201

;2507027']

Mig21 added!

Excellent news!

Serverside, is there any information on whether this version has improved the performance? I remember asking before about the possibility of having mobile targets for the ground pounders and the reply then was that it was a serious resource hog.

Is the 104th server up right now in the 1.5 beta? Every time I try to connect via IP address it just immediately goes to a black screen. The IP I try to connect to is 208.94.240.34

Thanks

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Yea i have a problem with the Mig-21.

One crazy Finnish Bugger (who is not to be named) almost killed me with it! and he did go and kill

WinchesterDelta before we went after me.

Its not to be allowed i say!.

Pesky Mig 21 pilots should know there place as not to go after our F-15s and Su-27s

:mad:

The fear has switched sides lol

:D

What's the model enlargement setting on the server ?

Edited by Bidartarra

Is the 104th server up right now in the 1.5 beta? Every time I try to connect via IP address it just immediately goes to a black screen. The IP I try to connect to is 208.94.240.34

Thanks

Appologies, server was down for a couple of hours tonight. Since 1.5 crashes are more frequent and sometimes it so happens that admins are all asleep or afk.

try again, it should work now.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hey 104th your server is the best, but you changed your ping limit and now all i can fly on are playground servers... You realise the tragedy this is?

Any plans to increase the limit?

When did you notice a change? Because the ping limit has been set to 330 for more than a year now.

This has one very important reason: if someone joins above this limit, not only he will lag, but he will cause EVERYONE in the server to lag like crazy, which basically breaks the game for everyone else, too. In that case, you are taking a hit for the community, which is unfortunate, but cannot be circumvented.

What is your ping? Did you think if maybe improving your internet connection could help? (as a hardcore fan both my pc and internet are layed out for playing DCS, of course I am aware that this is not possible for everyone.) Did you try if restarting your router might lower your ping?

We hope that at some point stability will increase enough again to raise the limit back to 400, but atm this does not seem the case.

Thank you for understanding.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I want people to make a autoexec.cfg file in C:\Users\<xxxx>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config and put these lines in it (or add to an existing one)... This will help your client be stable and not warp.

net.download_speed = 262144

net.upload_speed = 262144

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2510873']^^^^^

Please can all clients who are connecting to our server do this, so far it seems to making a massive difference!

Sure. Can you give any explanation on what it does exactly? Also, where is this file for Steam users, as there is no DCS.openbeta in the saved games folder?

Edited by Sleksa

I want people to make a autoexec.cfg file in C:\Users\<xxxx>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config and put these lines in it (or add to an existing one)... This will help your client be stable and not warp.

net.upload_speed =  262144

That is a good find RIPTIDE :thumbup:

I thought these settings did not work.

My current autoexec.cfg:

-- my default settings
options.graphics.ScreenshotQuality = 100
options.graphics.ScreenshotExt = "png";
options.graphics.maxfps = 75
net.upload_speed = 262144

Sure. Can you give any explanation on what it does exactly? Also, where is this file for Steam users, as there is no DCS.openbeta in the saved games folder?

The setting sets your upload and download speed to 256KBps. Just the amount you need to have a good working connection to the server you are playing on.

Stupid question. All I need to do is create a text file....name it autoexec.cfg and add those lines to the file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Unfortunately it is currently happening.

But the strange thing is there is no any information about that mission.

all descriptions are gone and no any detail...

I even can`t see the server on server list.

So I have no any idea about the mission name...

it sounds weird, I'm worried about other people thinks I am joking

but i am serious, not joke for this~~~~

Edited by wumas0201