any good configirations for a saitek x45 flight stick

Guest SCE_Thumper

Guest SCE_Thumper

just got me this game a bought this flight stick to go with it but im lost to how to set the thing up for lockon any suggestions would be helpful :cool:

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

there are profiles you can download, but i would first experiment with your own settings first, as some profiles got about 100 different commands, = to confusing for someone who has just got the stick, use the profiler software to put in a few commands then work up and you will soon get the hang of it and then be able to add more and change the commands about so that you have them the way that makes it easiest for you to remember... if you still want a profile then goto http://www.lockonfiles.com/ and you may be able to download one from there, but beware it will confuse you even more if you have just got the stick and find it confusing already... I really do suggest adding 1 command at a time using the profiler software that came with the joystick but first get the updated drivers and software from saitek website....

If you keep finding it to complicated I could make you a quick profile with just the basics on it so that you can learn from that, but experiment first and see where that gets ya...

Also in the game, delete all the commands that are associated with your saitek x45 (keep the axis ones tho, like thrust rudder etc etc, dont delete them) or it can conflict with the joystick software.... just make sure its set to saitek x45 instead of keyboard and then start deleting....

on a final note, always use the profiler software never use the game setup, as the profiler = much better than the game setup for the 45