Thanks makers!

Hey,

Just wanted you guys to know that I'm having a blast with this so far. I just finished the fourth mission in the F-86 and I'm looking forward to the fifth a lot.

This is a great reason to start training to become a bit more competent with these fine planes. I could do the basics and I could do them well enough, but when it's a mission where you have a long flight in, you want to be sure that you can do whatever it is you were sent there to do.

So thanks to all who were involved in making this. The briefings, the voice acting, so far it's all coming together as one fun package!

Going with one mission per day on Mig-15. And campaign is really rocks!

There was a moment when I was forced to learn almost all emergency procedures plus NDB navigation at once in 15 minutes. Mostly because of my ignorance but still. Landed in one piece. :)

Всех убью, один останусь!

Well Golani, I just finished the fifth mission (very succesfully btw!) and so far it has been quite manageable. I'm not sure if it's intended to be like this (I can't imagine it isn't), but it feels like at least the first missions are just to let you get comfortable with the plane. In a very fun way! (Speaking for the F-86 for the moment).

Besides, campaigns like these are a perfect reason to -after looking through the next mission's briefing- jump into the editor first for some training for that mission :)

So even if you don't consider yourself competent at the plane, you'll now have almost two dozen good reasons to learn.

I'd say go for it. I don't think you'll find a nicer reason to intimately learn two of your aircraft.

Edit: I'm sure I'll start to get my rear end beaten soon enough, of course. Especially after saying the above. That'll show me.

• Like 1

I´ve just flown Mission 4

So far I like it very much - although not that much happened yet.

But still enough to keep me busy :)

The hydraulic failure came unexpectedly :megalol:

But in the end I got her down in one piece - the bad weather didn´t really help with the landing approach.

Only went off the runway a few metres - but every landing you walk away is a good one isn´t it? :D

Glad you're liking it so far!

At the end of my NDB tutorial video I shoot the entire approach for mission 4. If you got it down in one piece though, that's all that matters :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Just stopping by to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the campaign so far. I've just reached Mission 8 in the Mig-15 and I'm having an absolute blast. I'm also getting to learn a lot about a lovely aircraft that I'd bought and then totally neglected until now. The Museum Relic has been a great and thoroughly enjoyable incentive to finally get some use out of the Mig-15.

Thanks for all of the hard work, Apache. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Can't wait to start this on the weekend. I like the back story; reminds me of the song Red Barchetta!

I just want to go off topic for a quick second and state the fact that Red Barchetta is an amazing song, written by an amazing band:thumbup:...ok back to topic! Can't wait to play this campaign. Just hoping/waiting for a change with having to own both modules, OR the Mig-15 goes on a good sale...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

29 October 2009

CGNR-1705 / USMC Cobra

Semper Memoria, Semper Vigilens

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thanks too!!

already on mission 8.2 and really enjoying the F-86, had it parked until your Campaign came out and has forced me to do all the training missions plus read the manual and learn, learn, learn :book:

It was fun to learn and understand small details like how the external fuel work and others which are not in the Campaign or training but you actually need to know how much fuel to have and when to jettison the tanks. Your Campaign has made me proficient with the F-86.:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Yep I hit mission 8 last night. The campaign is so well done. Apache you are quite the story teller.

With that talent I believe you could do well writing a fiction novel. I have said several times how much I am enjoying your Campaign...to those who haven't gotten it yet...you are missing a good one.

My Mig 15 has never left the hangar, but when I finish with the F86, I may just kick the tires and light the fires to experience it in this great campaign.

Thanks again Apache. And I wonder what you might be doing next. I am sold on whatever you might produce as a sequel or new. I would hate to see it end at this point.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Kudos to the Creator. Most fun I have had "gaming" in a long time. Challenging enough for a newbie but not impossible... Thanks again for the great Campaign. Hope there is another one in the works...

Cheers

Rotor57

My Rig; Intel i7 3770K @ 3.5_32GB RAM_GTX 1080 _X55 Rhino Throttle_TM_Warthog Flight Stick_TM Pedals_28" 4K Eyeball Bleeding Monitor::doh:

Take off is optional, landing is not::pilotfly:

FC3; CA; NTTR; P51; Spitfire; F86F; Mig15; F5; KA-50; AJS 37 Viggen; UH-1H; F18C; A10-C;M2000;AV8B-N/A;Christen Eagle;

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...