Shadows and reflections in canopy on 1.5 beta

Tucano_uy

I found that the shadows casted on the canopy, when seen from inside, are way too dark. It shouldnt be like that when casted on a translucent surface. I checked in other modules (Su-27) and the effect is not that dark. Similar thing happens with the reflections. Maybe is still WIP and needs a bit of adjustment.

Also, the canopy seems to be a bit darker now and visibility is not that great.

Just to add what Tucan_uy said, flying around in the 'Edge evening' today I also noticed that looking out the side forward windscreens and aft in the canopy the veiw got much darker as opposed to looking straight out the sides. Changing your POV in the cockpit doesn't change it at all, still stays darker. Maybe it's just the 1.5 dirt and grime being rendered better :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just to add what Tucan_uy said, flying around in the 'Edge evening' today I also noticed that looking out the side forward windscreens and aft in the canopy the veiw got much darker as opposed to looking straight out the sides. Changing your POV in the cockpit doesn't change it at all, still stays darker. Maybe it's just the 1.5 dirt and grime being rendered better :D

No, the shadows are being cast on the canopy as if it was inside the cockpit or ground. They are too dark and I'm sure it's already been noted.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals