Question about BMD-1 and T-55

redrooster

I was looking at the BMD-1, and noticed in game and also in the encyclopedia, that it has two bow mounted PKT machine guns. I was wondering if it was possible to fire them? As far as I have been able to tell, you can't operate them.

I also noticed that in the T-55, if you are firing AP rounds, it lists them in the sim and in the debriefing as being 105mm, while the HE rounds are labeled as the correct 100mm. Is that one of the bugs that will be fixed in the new 1.5 update?

Thank you for any clarification.

You probably already know this, but there are different controls for cycling weapons on one turret, and cycling to different turrets. Pretty basic, but easily overlooked in the controls.

I haven't been in CA in a long time, so if you already know that then I don't know and can't speak to those particular vehicles. :)

The bow mounted PKT machine guns aren't controllable by the human player ... they are used by the AI when it is in control of the vehicle.

I would love to see a situation where a human can control one weapons station or drive the vehicle and the other stations are occupied by the AI.

With the help of AI, tank becomes multi-crew.