Random numbers at end of post problem

tovivan

I've been having REALLY weird issue lately. Whenever I post a post there are suddenly some random numbers at the end of it that I didn't put there. They seem to appear during the posting process.

What do they mean and how do I get rid of them?

Thanks!

:) Funny.

It's like the speeches at the end of radio comm. :)

Over 78.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Are they random though? Could be a message...

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

:) Funny.

It's like the speeches at the end of radio comm. :)

Over 78.

Are they random though? Could be a message...

Okay, this is interesting. Apparently I'm not the only one. There are numbers at the end of your posts too.

Or am I suddenly like that kid from X-Files who saw hidden binary messages in the static screen on TV? :lol:

In that case they could very well be messages, Tone. Maybe I'll decode some top secret communications if I dedicate myself to this problem. :D

Okay, this is interesting. Apparently I'm not the only one. There are numbers at the end of your posts too.

Or am I suddenly like that kid from X-Files who saw hidden binary messages in the static screen on TV? :lol:

In that case they could very well be messages, Tone. Maybe I'll decode some top secret communications if I dedicate myself to this problem. :D

Tone was joking with that (42 is a reference).

What are you using to post? What browser/system? Are you using a phone? Do you have something set up as a signature on your profile?

Tone was joking with that (42 is a reference).

What are you using to post? What browser/system? Are you using a phone? Do you have something set up as a signature on your profile?

Latest update Firefox, PC, Win7, no sig. Two possibilities come to mind:

1. virus

2. Firefox issue

I definitely didn't have it a few weeks ago when I was still using ancient version of FF.

Tnx!

Latest update Firefox, PC, Win7, no sig. Two possibilities come to mind:

1. virus

2. Firefox issue

I definitely didn't have it a few weeks ago when I was still using ancient version of FF.

Tnx!

Very very odd. I can't think of any reason a virus would do this (at least, intentionally).

Possibly a firefox plugin? Does it do this in other browsers? (try IE?)

Okay, this is interesting. Apparently I'm not the only one. There are numbers at the end of your posts too...
Mine was a joke too, friend. :)

I suggest, go to an other computer, login and post into Testing Thread.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068