KA-50 English Cockpit Issues

HawgDawg4Life

Okay, I have been waiting for someone else to bring this up, but Im tired of waiting.... So here is the issue....

Since the last update (perhaps the one before the last update) the english cockpit only partially works. The lettering in the cockpit is english, but hey still speak to you in Russian and the words on the ABRIS are still in Russian. Prior to the update this was working fine.

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seeing ABRIS in Russian language means that your Avionics Language is set to Russian. Check OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY tab and set it to English.

I have no idea about radio speaking. Some radio chats or units can speak in Russian, even if your cockpit is in English.

By the way, if you are talking about Betty speaking in Russian, probably first line of my post will solve it.

• Like 1

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

No, don't say like that. :)

Nice to hear you solved.

See you.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068