Mig 21 Docs Collection

Kobymaru

Hi!

I started to gather documents concerning the Mig 21. They're not all about the Mig-21bis, but also about Mig21-F13 and Mig21-UM.

It contains:

In English

• DCS MiG-21bis EN.pdf: The flight manual for DCS
  • Manual_Images: The accompanying "Manual Images"
    • ARK Channel Map
    • RSBN Channel Map
    • RSBN Box Pattern explanation
    • Cockpit layout and numbering

[*]READ_ME_Leathernecks_MiG21.rtf: The README for the latest DCS version

[*]MAKING THE BEST OF MiG-21 w.pdf an article about combat tactics with Mig-21

[*]OAV14_Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-21.pdf: "Mig 21 - Air Vanguard 14" by Osprey Publishing, a short book about the history of the Mig-21

[*]Fighter-Performance-in-Practice-F-4-Phantom-vs-MiG-21.pdf: An excerpt from the Book with the same title, containing performance Graphs of F4 vs Mig21.

[*]MiG-21-US-UM-Flight-Manual-Weight-Balance-Manual.pdf: Mig-21-UM Pilots Flight operating instructions (Flight Manual)

[*]MiG-21bis Manual.pdf: Mig-21bis Pilots Flight operating instructions (Flight Manual)

[*]Have Doughnut.pdf: Declassified report of the Flight Tests conducted by the USAF in Area 51, useful combat evaluations of Mig-21 vs F4, F-101, F-104

[*]Radar Vertical Detection Zones.jpg: Diagram of the vertical detection zones

In Russian

• Самолет 75Б (МиГ-21бис вар. Б).pdf: Handling and Maintenance Manual
  • МиГ-21БИС (75А) Техническое описание. Книга 1. ЛТХ: Technical Description in Russian, mostly tables and graphs of things

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eyh14uxc89acs4j/AAA_hvGC0C9A_OyO23mQEMSua?dl=0

There is still one Book that I am missing, but I kinda don't want to pay for it. It's called "Fighter Performance in Practice: F-4 Phantom vs MIG-21"

If you have a link (if it even exists digitially), I would be very thankful.

Edit: Thanks to user Joe Kurr, the Mig21bis flight manual is also available

Edited by Kobymaru
Added Mig21-Flight Manual

• 9 months later...