Key Inputs.

O_Smiladon

Hi Guys.

With the big DL less tan 72hrs way.

Will our input file be transferable to the new D/L of 2?? And how big do you think it will be, 50 gig?? :book:

O_Smiladon

What big DL?

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

You've apparently been living in a cave in... Nevada!

Yes, living under a rock, actually :smartass: I am looking forward to when it comes out, but I don't know where the tread is for it. I'd hope that our controller bindings will work if this is a separate DCS application. :joystick:

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

I'd hope that our controller bindings will work if this is a separate DCS application.

Dollars to donuts they are going to recommend NOT trying to transfer the input files over.

Of course that does not preclude one from trying just that, but ymmv I am sure.

I had issues when I tried that going from 1.2 to 1.5 OB, ending up scratching that and just rebuilding the profiles.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

They haven't confirmed yet any details of controller setup between 1.5.1 beta and 2.0 beta.

Personally I've saved off all the input files in a directory, so I can diff with the new 2.0 download and see what's changed in the base setups.