Leatherneck Simulations New Years Eve Update

Cobra847

There were MiG-21 fixes in every patch for 1.5 and 2.0. They were just not added to the changelog.

Damn..why not? Where can we see them?

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a changelog would be really nice. Doesn't matter if it's part of EDs update changelog or LNSs bugtracker.

I broke the CSS. It's not a priority for another couple of days.

There is nothing there apart from the current NYE update.

It will be far more relevant soon.

I hope so :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Soon™ :music_whistling:

Soon is a relative term in software development. Generally meaning months in the future!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

• 2 weeks later...
Feed me newssssss, I'm hungry.

Ok, here's some news. F-14 update expected mid/late March, module expected out in late 2016.

Viggen is still a no show, last information promises it in the first half of 2016.

F-14 ... module expected out in late 2016.

HAHAHA!!

Not a chance. Every single DCS module gets delayed, you can't trust the devs to give you an accurate date. I'm betting the Viggen might show up in 2nd half of 2016, F4U out in early 2017, and F-14 out in late 2017.

Not a chance. Every single DCS module gets delayed, you can't trust the devs to give you an accurate date. I'm betting the Viggen might show up in 2nd half of 2016, F4U out in early 2017, and F-14 out in late 2017.

It's not supposed to be an accurate timeline. We are, and have been, very clear that it is an estimate based on the situation at a particular time.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

It's not supposed to be an accurate timeline. We are, and have been, very clear that it is an estimate based on the situation at a particular time.

So is that an indication you're backing off your late 2016 estimate?

Just so you know, most estimates build in some leeway to take into account unexpected delays, doing so might help alleviate some of the complaints about them.

• Like 1

• ED Team

Just so you know, most estimates build in some leeway to take into account unexpected delays, doing so might help alleviate some of the complaints about them.

Or better yet, stop giving estimations altogether ;)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

...And here we go again...

Once again the community gets their undies in a bunch because what they WANT isn't ready WHEN they want... (Regardless of whether that expectation is reasonable or not..)

GOOD

GOD

:doh:

Edited by outlawal2

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

It's not an indication of anything.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

The Belsimtek approach certainly has its merits.

Well yeah because hearing absolutely NOTHING for months on end is a much better solution..

Personally, I appreciate the communications from the devs so how about we give them a break and let them work on the modules and not bust their balls every time something doesn't go exactly as planned? I challenge any one of you to give an estimated timeline for ANYTHING over a span of a year or more and have it work out as anticipated, let alone projects of the kind of magnitude the devs have on their plates.

Folks sound like a bunch of 4 year olds around here..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO