DCS: Black Shark - Dev Updates - 09 July 2008

Wags

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the most interesting dev update to date! :thumbup:

I wish I was 5 right now. I wouldn't have to go to scool and I could start with fighter module for DCS being about 10 ;) Seriously I think all of the past products except Flaming Cliffs and Falcon 4.0 Dynamic Campaign experience was a waste of time.

You say DCS is your first independent product. Wasn't Flaming Cliffs your first? I think you should be proud of it!

One year on average for each release makes, for example, mig-29 flyable in 2016 at best..

No need to get too exited . We have the time to save money and buy our own 29:)

You see the future in black colour. Remember that A-10 has been done for USAF some time ago and 6DOF cockpits for F-15 and Su-27 are WIP already. Don't know what status goes for Apache...

I believe in year separation between releasing next modules. Ofcourse they have to develope new engine with some addition and this could take a while. DCS:BS needs to blaze a trail and if it'll be succed ED may think about hiring new employees to speed up works. Constant production and sale is hardly needed in this risky business. The modular build idea of DCS series is pretty well thought in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Wags

Either P or S.

"P" As in an Su-30 with Tikhomirov (NIIR) 'Bars' (Panther) N011M radar ?

PS - you don't want to gift that new Su-25A model back to the LO.FC community do you ????

Nice politic move :-)

Cheers.

I think I'm gonna celebrate!!!

Su-27 6DOF cockpit is taking shape!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Lack on needed data on SM. However, perhaps we will do standard A at a later time given we have good data on that version, but it is not currently in work as a flyable. We are though nearing completion of a new A external model.

So maybe T version? Isn't it good? You have experience of creating this 3D model, another things you have, so it isn't copying UBI work ;] If there will be also A10-C version, Blue will have 2 advanced bombers, RED none. :cry:

Hmmm Su-27S or P is old related to F-15C with new radars ect, any chances to get upgraded it or multirole with A-G radar ?

:)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hmmm Su-27S or P is old related to F-15C with new radars ect, any chances to get upgraded it or multirole with A-G radar ?

:)

Don't tease the bear B ;) 'cuz they may not tell us about release plans next time. Probably they would love to make it but won't get a data for it.

Don't tease the bear B ;) 'cuz they may not tell us about release plans next time. Probably they would love to make it but won't get a data for it.

I am happy, cos to release Su-27 is loooooooooooooooooooong time, so maybe something will change :D

But seriously I am so pleased for this, mine only one plane which I like in USAF - F-16 will be with its multiroles functions, mavericks, harms, yeeaah:D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Extreme Update -- Extreme Agenda

It's a good time to be a flight simmer! The only negative I can think of are all of the trees that will have to die to create approximately 4000 pages of flight manuals :D

M

1- A-10A Suite 2 (latest version of A-10A in active use)

2- A-10C Suite 3 (we now have permission from the USAF to develop an entertainment version of the simulation we developed for them. We are very happy and excited about this).

3- AH-64A Blk. 49A

4- Su-27

5- F-15C

6- Mi-24V

7- F-16C

8- MiG-29A

If this is the Order in which the Modules coming out, it will make me really sad:(

If I want to fly "perfect" simulated fixed Wings, I have (Open)Falcon! (sorry to all LockOn fans...but so it is..)

I want the Ah-64 before all the fixed wings Aircracfts will come out:cry:

Why? Because two Pilots in one (especially Helo)Pit in a very good Sim....you now understand me?

Can the F-15 be flown with two Pilots in MP?

To be honest im more than happy to see a bright future for sim fans. I will fly anything what ED and others will throw on the market.

Agreed! But it now means I have to hold off on marriage and kids until after all the modules are released :P