DCS F-35A

Wags

How can it be modeled a F-35A even when it´s in development and test phase?

How can you model a Flight Model, systems or equipment when every F-35A constructed need to be retrofitted with more than 80 bugs, fails and design changes at this time? ( in the future more could be retrofitted because more fails and changes could be discovered)

How can you model a F-35A when the final shape, design, equipment, systems and functions are already beeing developed and there isn´t even one "final" F-35A full operational and finished in a standar production unit?

Link

You mean how can they be so Awesome?

american-gifs-1_zpsc139d8c6.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Also no. You will get the warning when the 120's go active, which may well be too late depending on the launch range.

Have you tried picking up an F-117 on radar in DCS? Except this one can launch missiles as you.

Well, that sounds kind of scary. Gotta be fast on those eject handles then :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, that sounds kind of scary. Gotta be fast on those eject handles then :thumbup:

jesus, is it a realistic sim ?

when any SAM able to bring down the F-117 ? (anytime baby) :D

thas all about stealth technology in DCS

better to make this F-35 for FC3 level but we need adversary fighters too: Su-35/37 or PAK-FA, otherwise F-35 will get always separated MP servers where we will able to fight with F-35s against F-35s :doh: just like with P-51D Mustang

should better to make all modules always in pairs

F-15 - Su-27

F-18 - Su-33

F-16 - MiG-29

F-35 - PAK-FA

X-Wing - Tie fighter :)

yeah, you can shoot but you cant aim :wallbash: awesome

You mean how can they be so Awesome?

american-gifs-1_zpsc139d8c6.gif

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Maybe, covered by the game they want to get money on real F-35 fixes on kickstarter?:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

jesus, is it a realistic sim ?

when any SAM able to bring down the F-117 ? (anytime baby) :D

From Wikipedia:

Combat loss

Main article: 1999 F-117A shoot-down

Only one F-117 (AF ser. no. 82-0806) was lost to enemy action. It was shot down during a mission against the Army of Yugoslavia on 27 March 1999, during Operation Allied Force.[44] About 8:15 pm local time, SA-3s were fired from about 8 miles (13 km) away, launched by a Yugoslav version of the Soviet Isayev S-125 "Neva" (NATO name SA-3 "Goa") anti-aircraft missile system.[44][45][46] The launcher was run by elements of the 3rd Battalion of the 250th Air Defence Missile Brigade under the command of Colonel Zoltán Dani.[47] According to Dani in a 2007 interview, his troops spotted the aircraft on radar when its bomb-bay doors opened, raising its radar signature.[48] One source states one of the missiles detonated by its proximity fuze near the F-117.[44] Dani said he kept most of his missile sites intact by frequently moving them, and had spotters looking for F-117s and other NATO aircraft. He oversaw the modification of his targeting radar to improve its detection.[46]

220px-F-117_canopy.jpg magnify-clip.png

Canopy of F-117 shot down in Serbia in March 1999 at the Museum of Aviation in Belgrade

After the explosion, the aircraft became uncontrollable, forcing the pilot to eject.[44] The pilot was recovered a short time later by a U.S. Marine Corps combat search and rescue team.[44] Photos show that the aircraft struck the ground at low speed in an inverted position, and that the airframe remained relatively intact.[44] The Serbs invited Russian personnel to inspect the aircraft's remains, compromising the then 25-year-old U.S. stealth technology.[49] The F-117's pilot was initially misidentified. While the name "Capt Ken 'Wiz' Dwelle" was painted on the canopy, it was revealed in 2007 that the pilot was Lt. Col. Dale Zelko.[50][51]

Some American sources claim that a second F-117A was damaged during the same campaign, allegedly on 30 April;[52] the aircraft returned to base, but it supposedly never flew again.[53][54]

The stealth technology from the downed F-117 may have been acquired by Russia and China.[55]

Maybe, covered by the game they want to get money on real F-35 fixes on kickstarter?:)

If their Kickstarter goal has nine or more zero's in it, we will know why! :lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Cuz i have got me.. a pocket full of quarters...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

From Wikipedia:

F-117 combat loss: and what ?

i know the story - a hungarian shot it down

Zoltan Dani, now running a bakery (in Szekelykeve - i was there), and Dale Zelko, now retired from the US Air Force, have met and developed a friendship in recent years

i was ironic: too easy to shot down F-117 and B-1B in DCS :(

sign-pic4.jpg

The more planes available. The better.

I just hope ED can keep up with them all. It seems like a lot of work on their side to integrate all these modules (new patch with every release, etc.)

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I just woke up, I read this news, will be that I'm still drunk from last night, or this news is a joke ? .

the dcs will have an F-35 ?

unbelievable ! ! !

If this news is true, I'll be the first to buy the F-35 module

Edited by Voodoo-chacal

What does Hitler have to say about this?

He was quite upset with the Mustang.

Hitler's on the fence about it.

X-Wing - Tie fighter smile.gif

I want!

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

I am a bit curious about the coding side of things. It is one thing to make a cockpit sim that runs on a specific set of hardware while it is quite another to make a complete sim (remember this thing does not need DCS World) that runs well on a multitude of PC configurations.

The PC games referenced on the site were done a long, long time ago.

That said, I do hope to see this happen and I will be buying. :)

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

F-117 combat loss: and what ?

i know the story - a hungarian shot it down

Zoltan Dani, now running a bakery (in Szekelykeve - i was there), and Dale Zelko, now retired from the US Air Force, have met and developed a friendship in recent years

i was ironic: too easy to shot down F-117 and B-1B in DCS :(

B-1B isn't a "stealth" A/C

OT. Im in the more the better crowd, hoping for the best

I am a bit curious about the coding side of things. It is one thing to make a cockpit sim that runs on a specific set of hardware while it is quite another to make a complete sim (remember this thing does not need DCS World) that runs well on a multitude of PC configurations.

The PC games referenced on the site were done a long, long time ago.

That said, I do hope to see this happen and I will be buying. :)

If it is called DCS: F-35A, it is part of World.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.