Invalid Serial Number in MP

SimHog

Worked for me! Thanks ED

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

Invalid Serial Number

Hello guys,

I am sure that this has been asked a million times, but I just can't find the answer.

So, I uninstalled DCS World and then installed the new one again with my three modules. Singleplayer works like a dream but when I go on to multiplayer, it says "Invalid Serial Number."

I bought the P-51 and the BS2 with my E-shop account called "Desperate Dan.":D

I have the boxed copy of A-10C and BS1 installed. Oh yeah, I don't have CA yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Edited by Sceptre

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Same problem here with BS (upgrade) run a quick start mission so I activate it and it says my serial number is invalid.

Edit: Fixed 1 problem, now it's saying I need a hardware code.

Edited by Cali

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

All problems fixed, I logged into DCS multiplayer and looked around in a server. I didn't fly anything cause I don't have my HOTAS set up. I did start the BS and crashed.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• 3 months later...

I'm having a similar issue with a clean install of DCS World and the A-10C, Ka-50, P-51 and Combined arms install. When I check my account on the DCS web site I see everything _but_ the A-10C purchase. I'm pretty sure that I only have the one account on the web site where the purchases are made but it's been so long I can't be sure.

How do I go about fixing this? This is a completely clean win7 system with only DCS installed (3 weeks ago). I've never attempted multiplayer before so I have not dealt with this issue before.

Do I have to open a support issue for this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found my other account by asking for a password reset via email address. I ended up with two password reset requests - one for my main account and one for my old, forgotten account. Following the steps here (http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3606485.html), namely unbinding the 'missing' serial number that was attached to the old account and then running the multiplayer DCS exe (I think that you have to make sure that the DCS install has all the activiations for the various components installed), it magically attached the unbound serial to the rest based on the account info that I entered upon launching DCS multiplayer.

Edited by dwpenney
fixed

Fridge

----------

Things which do you no good in aviation:

1) Altitude above you;

2) Runway behind you;

3) Fuel in the truck;

4) The airspeed you don't have.