X52 pro/teamspeak button assign(Vista)

flask

Can anyone help a Vista

I cant seem to get teamspeak to activate using button 7,(any button)

t/s works fine from the keyboard and when I assign any button in the sst software for the x52 prog the program (sst) seems to show that the button I have chosen is fine and I save that,then boot up t/s and check no go,

keyboard works the button but x52 No go.

I have made myself as far as I can tell admin for both, but still no joy, getting really fragged up.

any help welcome.

you got the drivers and software for vista ?

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

vista was pre installed by mesh

Could you be pointing me in the "Mother board driver update" way ?

If so how can I do that ,Mesh did not supply motherboard cd, only the usual vista instalation disc, all other driver seem to be upto date, but I will further investigate just in case.

thanks

what i mean is vista drivers for the x52pro and appropriate programing software

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Yes The drivers for the x52 were off the net last month or so,but going by what you are saying I will uninstall and re install x52 pro and teamspeak this time with the latest and I will make sure I am admin before I unpack and install, anyhoots keep your suggestions coming.

Many thanks

:joystick: