Is it possible to make the TPG track the gun pip?

Fallout

Are you on repeat or something? :)

BTW, China Hat FWD long will slave all sensors to the current SPI, regardless if these sensors are the SOI or not.

Be sure not to confuse 1] the SPI, 2] the SOI, and 3] the SPI generator. 2 and 3 don't necessarily have to be the same.

Edited by Grand

If your goal is to set your TGP to your gun target so you can set SPI to something you're going to fire at, I would recommend simply using the Zmark.

After you fire at a target switch your STEER PT to MARK on the Avionics Panel, then slave all to SOI. Your TGP will be looking at what you just shot.

This is TTP for me when on gun runs. It's quick to do and allows good situational awareness and easy reacquire. I started doing this as standard procedure after many cases where I'd get distracted by defensive actions or spotting other targets while going around for another pass and I'd lose my initial target.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

I like to SPI on Zmark for SA and BDA myself. I don't always use it, especially TGP, but in some situations it's really handy, so I always setup Zmark when engaging low just in case.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

It is possible. Look at my movie-
at 8:32. With hud as SOI press TMS back (short) this way IFFCC will become SPI (but it will work only with gun pip on ground). Now make TGP SOI, slave allto SPI and viola.

Yep

That's the video that inspired me to ask this question. Saw it on r/hoggit.