CDU On a touchscreen tutorial

Mule

I've noticed a couple of useful things while using the Helios Profile Editor. So here you are. Some tiny tips:

When you select the panel so that it gets the green outline (as the CDU in the OP video), and then doubleclick it, it will open in another tab. Easier to concentrate on it if you want to do some editing.

Also, when an object or a whole panel or whatever is selected (green outline again) and you want to align it accurately with other objects or make tiny changes in its position, use keyboard arrow keys. Very accurate and controlled way to make tiny movements.

• ED Team

Thanks the video was helpful, helped me understand the resizing, I had been doing it individually lol

saved me some time now :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I've noticed a couple of useful things while using the Helios Profile Editor. So here you are. Some tiny tips:

When you select the panel so that it gets the green outline (as the CDU in the OP video), and then doubleclick it, it will open in another tab. Easier to concentrate on it if you want to do some editing.

Also, when an object or a whole panel or whatever is selected (green outline again) and you want to align it accurately with other objects or make tiny changes in its position, use keyboard arrow keys. Very accurate and controlled way to make tiny movements.

Thanks for those tips much appreciated :)

• 3 years later...