I can't understand this "share SPI" thingy

domini99

Hi.

I'm having a slight issue.

I am autistic and have issues on understanding things explained.

I have been looking on the internet for tutorials on sharing SPI, but I can't find one that explains to me in such a way I can understand what i'm supposed to do.

I really need a step-by-step very literal tutorial to make me understand.

Is there somebody that could please tell me step by step how I share my SPI to my friend, and after that how my friend gets his TGP to look at the target I sent to him.

I really need a very literal tutorial, like step 1: do this, step 2: do that

Is there please someone that can help me? :(

I think that you have an Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Joystick and so I am just taking the Terms for the Buttons on that Stick and Throttle.

To Broadcast your SPI to the whole JTRS Datalink in your Group ID:

1. Find your Target with the TGP, TAD or HUD

2. Make that Target your SPI with TMS Up long

3. Press DMS left long to Broadcast that SPI. On the TAD Page the "SPI on" should be Green.

Your Friend will now see the SPI on his TAD

He will actually see two SPIs on his TAD one is a bigger Cake than the other. So the bigger "cake" symbol is your very own SPI and the smaller one is a Broadcasted SPI. So now your Friend has to do the following Steps:

1. Make the TAD as SOI by switching to the TAD Page and then press CoolieHat Left/Right long.

2. Slew the green cross to the smaller "cake" and make that your SPI by pressing TMS Up Long.

Additionaly you can set a Markpoint on it by pressing TMS Right Short.

And that should be it.

Cheers

• Like 1

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

It is also possible to directly send your SPI to a specific A-10:

1. Set a SPI (duh)

2. Hook the Hog you want to send it to on your TAD by making it SOI, hovering the green cursor over it and hooking the other A-10 by pressing TMS up short

3.. press the "SEND" option with the group ID and own ID of your hooked target below it on the right side of you TAD to send your SPI once

Your mate will receive the message "NEW TASKING" on his MFCDs, he will have to press "WILCO" on his screen and then he will have a new red icon on his TAD which will be your SPI

Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FYI. DMS Left long. You will notice on your TAD, top right "SPI on" and in a green square. As long as you and your friend are in the same Group you will be able to see each others SPI.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.