upgrade from Black shark 1 to black shark 2 ?

m1tp2king

Yes. Dot that, really.

It's really refined, almost bug free (almost), and since it is now integrated in DCS world, not only it is much more eye candyish, but you'll be able to enjoy multiplayer with all of us socially deficient, sim lovers people.

I also advise not to upgrade, but to buy the full version instead. During sales, it's not that expensive and it will save you the troubles of keeping your BS1 copy.

I think tsumikae is absolutely right, one should always get the BS2 Full version: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/dcs_black_shark_2/

In order to activate the Upgrade version, BS1 must be installed and activated. That may not sound like a problem now, but it will always be this way, for every new activation on a new PC or after upgrading Windows or after HDD crash and so on.

One bad thing about BS2 compared to BS1 is that it demands much more hardware and also requires a 64 bit Windows.

OTOH, it does look better and has received numerous features (completely remodeled cockpit, working temperature gauge (Yay! :)), MP compatibility with all other DCS World modules) and a lot of bugfixes, whereas BS1 is now deprecated and I wouldn't expect any more features or bugfixes for it.

Upgrade but wait for sale...lol:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: