DCS Mirage 2000C Discussion

Bluedrake42

Looking forward for this project. I hope we can see it even in 2014.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that's not RAZBAM work. Metal2Mesh are doing this plane for FSX not RAZBAM. Even if RAZBAM are still develloping on FSX i believe that there is at least one dev on the M2000

I believe that they are (Razbam) actually working on the M2KC AFM while M2M is doing the 3d/texture work.

But I might be wrong here :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

T-2 was way first.

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

Seems like we will have a bunch of new aircraft to play with soon....Mirages dueling it out with migs....c101's and Hawks making training passes across Georgia...a-10's scared to death of the new fast movers....gonna be interesting.

Oh I know that, but still, I'll fly it against anything just to know what it can do better. I may only be a moving target for a while, but I'm sure I'll get the drop on someone sooner or later in a mig 21. It'll just be really neat to have all the different aircraft coming out fighting each other.

I get what Devious means. New modules will open up many possibilities.

And while it might not be a fair fight, the funny thing here is that the MiG-21BIS, which is the last upgrade of the MiG-21 I think, is still operational for many countries air forces and there's a chance they will still be used against much more modern aircraft.

And If I'm not mistaken the egyptians have actually used the MiG-21 against israeli F-15's...

• 2 weeks later...
I would bring a note from the doctor that says I can't fly today.

In any armed service in the world that would get you in deep @#$$!!

At least in a MiG21 you will face extreme odds sitting on top of an ejection seat. In some countries your sick note will have you facing a firing squad!

But like some of the guys said previously use the MiG21 for hit and run if the circumstances allow for that...

Edited by FanBoy2006.01

Super can't wait! :)

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

• 1 month later...