F-15C Pilot head movement

The G-force option is ticked off but the pilot still move his head like crazy in the new AFM. especially when rolling contra from a left or right roll.

Does anybody know how to make it stop? -It wasn't like that before 1.2.8.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

• 11 months later...

F-15C Pilot head movement

Would like to bump this thread.

Does anybody know how to stop my virtual head from bouncing around in the cockpit everytime i roll the F-15.

It's driving me nuts!! :crash:

Turn off "head movement by G-forces in cockpit" in the options menu.

If you have already done that, then I got nothin, sorry

EDIT: try repairing DCS

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

i've got that issue too

maybe it doesn't bother me as much as svend there - but i'd rather it be "off"

and its definitely "on"

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i attempted the procedure recommended above (turn it ON, fly once, turn it OFF, fly again)

there is definitely "more" movement (headshake?) when the setting is in the ON position

its my impression that there is headshake (albeit "less") when the setting is in the OFF position

if i would make a request, it would be to remove even that small amount of headmovement when the setting is in the OFF position

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]